Student Visa

Student Visa

There are three different types of U.S. student visas available to international students, each of which is better suited to different unique circumstances:

  1. The F-1 visa
  2.  M-1 visa
  3.  J-1 Visa.

Documents Required for Admission Process in USA Student Visa

  1. Passport (old/new)
  2. SSC Marksheet + Passing Certificate
  3. HSC Marksheet + Passing Certificate
  4. Leaving Certificate
  5. Marksheets of diploma/bachelor/ master (including Backlogs)
  6. Transcript (University Requirement)
  7. Degree Certificate / PDC / Course Completion Certificate
  8. Letter of Recommendation (3 University Requirement)
  9. Medium of instruction letter from College/University
  11. GRE/GMAT (if required)
  12. Resume/ Curriculum vitae
  13. Passport Size Photographs(white background 35x45mm 80% face mate finishing)
  14. Work experience letter