Family Visa

Family Visa

If you are coming to New Zealand as the partner, dependent child, or certain other family members of a New Zealand resident or citizen, you can apply for a temporary work visa. This will enable you to work in New Zealand. If your partner is a temporary resident, your visa will last for as long as your partner’s visa does. If your partner is a permanent resident, you will be granted a temporary work visa and will be expected to apply for a Partnership Residence within 12 months.

You must meet the usual requirements of good health and good character as must your New Zealand resident partner/family member.

Your relationship must be genuine.

If your partner is a permanent resident or New Zealand national you can expect your case to be categorised within a year.

If you would like to make an application, please contact us on the details below and our expert immigration specialists will be pleased to prepare the application for you.