In this Visa Guide you will get to know how to apply for Canada tourist visa in India. Also know What is The Procedure, Documents Required, Processing Time, Fees and Where to apply for it.
Canada is one of the most preferred destinations for tourism. From exploring the natural landscapes to Helicopter or Balloon tour over the Niagara Falls and Toronto, a visitor to Canada will surely have a mesmerizing experience. But, exploring Canada as a tourist has never been a cakewalk, given the amount of security and laws that this developed nation has maintained. A Canada tourist visa from India is a must, except for the countries which are exempted from carrying a visa to Canada. However, procuring a Canada tourist visa has never been that tough though. This visa guide will help you in every way possible to safely complete the Canada tourist visa online and as well as an offline procedure to obtain it.
What is Canada Tourist Visa?
Canada Tourist visa is one of a kind of visa that is granted by the Government of Canada to those visitors who are entering the country for tourism purpose. However, the Canada visa is divided into two categories as,
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
- Permanent Resident Visa (PRV)
- the Canada Tourist visa is a sub visa that comes under the
category of Temporary Resident visa.
- Before granting this visa to a visitor to Canada, the Border
Patrol Officers (BPO) is responsible to grant or reject the visa to
any applicant who fails to meet the eligibility outlined by
Government of Canada.
- The Tourist visa of Canada is usually preferred for,
- Tourism or Holidays
- Visiting Friends, family or relatives.
- Nationals of a few countries exempted from carrying a visa, and
are Travelling to Canada through the air, then they might need an
ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation).
- However, the ETA is applicable for only a number of
countries which have good relations with Canada. Indian
Nationals need to have a visa.
How to Apply for Canada Tourist Visa?
Documents Required For Canada Tourist Visa
( ALL DOCUMENTS XEROX COPY WITHOUT STAPLER PINS NO ORIGINAL AS IT WILL NOT BE RETURN BACK TO YOU )
- OLD & NEW PASSPORTS
- PASSPORT FIRST AND LAST PAGE XEROX COPY OF ALL APPLICANTS
- APPIONTMENT CONFORMATION
- 2 TYPES OF FORMS (Family & informal)
- INCOME TAX RETURNS COPY
- BANK STATEMENTS
- INVESTMENT PAPERS
- RELATIVE DETAILS IF ANY ( XEROX COPY OF PR / STUDENTCARD )
- UNIVERSITY LETTER ( IF GOING FOR CONVOCATION )
- BUSINESS SUPPORT DOCUMENTS ORGOVERNMENT/COMPANY EMPLOYER THAN PROOF OF IT
- BUSINESS CARD
- GOING FOR CEREMONY THAN ( INVITATION CARD )
Above all documents should be taken by you during visa interview