Transit Visa

Transit Visa

A USA Transit visa enables its holder to transit through the USA to reach their destination country. This visa is only for non-EEA and non-Swiss nationals.

Who Needs a USA Transit Visa?

You will need a USA transit visa if:

  1. You will be changing flights in the USA on your way to another country.
  2. You will go through USA border control, for example to check in your luggage for a connecting flight.
  3. You will be leaving the USA within 48 hours.